Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Scarlet Jones around the store.
















It is always a good feeling to re arrange the store, I thought you might like to have a look.
The Sale made room for the new stock that is arriving daily, if you would like an invite to our special Christmas night don't forget to email us and put yourself on the email list.
We have had a special purchase of the Place des Lices white china. This is all made in France but after this is gone it will be no longer available.
I have heard it will no longer be made in France anymore.
So if you are like me and love this china, don't leave it too long to buy what you need.

3 comments:

  1. Shop looks fantastic! Looking forward to working on Saturday...and yes, so love the Place des Lices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clothes Lynn. Your store looks fantastic. I only hope mine will be as nice as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I just came across your blog and I love your pieces. I can't wait to pop into your store and have a look!

    ReplyDelete